What support do you get from outside agencies? How do you deliver/ follow through the advice/ programs from these professionals?

We work with a number of different agencies, including Educational Psychology, Complex Communication Team (CCT), Social Emotional and Mental Health Learning Team (SEMHL), Speech and Language, Sensory Support. We also liaise with any health care professionals who might be working with individual students. We ensure that parents/carers and relevant staff are aware of any support and of any outcomes or suggested interventions following that support.