KATE IRELAND – CHAIR OF GOVERNORS
Kate sits on the Trust Board as a Trustee and also sits on the School Improvement Executive Group.
Kate has worked with Caludon Castle school for many years; in her previous role as senior school improvement adviser for Coventry Local Authority and more recently in regard to Initial Teacher Education. Kate joined the governing body at Caludon Castle as community governor and is now in her second year as Chair of the Local Governing Body.
Kate has many years of experience of providing challenge and support to schools and has current and extensive experience of quality assurance and enhancement and the Ofsted inspection process. Kate brings to Caludon Castle and the Trust passion for the importance of learning and teaching, a commitment to exceptional quality of education and a drive to support and challenge the school leadership team to maximise the learning and educational experiences of all Caludon children and young people.
Academic Interests & Teaching & Learning Specialisms
- Educational Policy
- School Improvement and Effectiveness
- Educational Leadership
- System Leadership Organisational Change Culture
Publications & Projects between 2008-2018
- Developing effective learners through Learning Conversations
- Developing effective Initial Teacher Education Partnerships
- Co-constructing and co-delivering effective subject knowledge and pedagogy
- System Leadership development across Coventry Schools
- Teacher Supply and Retention: A Partnership model
Email the Chair of Governors : firstname.lastname@example.org
c/o Caludon Castle School
Caludon Castle is part of Castle Phoenix Trust. The Governance Structure can be viewed here on the Castle Phoenix Trust website.
- CASTLE PHOENIX ANNUAL REPORT 2015
- VALUE FOR MONEY STATEMENT 2014
- CPT ANNUAL REPORT AND FINAL ACCOUNTS 2019
- CPT ANNUAL REPORT AND FINAL ACCOUNTS 2018
- CPT ANNUAL REPORT AND FINAL ACCOUNTS 2017
- CPT ANNUAL REPORT AND FINAL ACCOUNTS 2016
- CPT ANNUAL REPORT AND FINAL ACCOUNTS 2015
- CPT ANNUAL REPORT AND FINAL ACCOUNTS 2014
- CPT ANNUAL REPORT AND FINAL ACCOUNTS 2013
- CASTLE PHOENIX TRUST FUNDING AGREEMENT 2018