At Caludon we believe that there is no excuse for bullying. Everyone should:
- Feel safe, secure and happy
- Treat others the way they would like to be treated
- Respect all members of our community (respect to all, from all)
- Celebrate difference, and value people’s feelings and faiths, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disabilities.
- Stand up for what is right
SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING
WE ARE BETTER WITHOUT BULLYING
- Email: email@example.com
- Text: ben 07624810912
For more information about E-safety, please see our E-safety page on Firefly.
- Anti Bullying Allaince – Interactive anti-bullying tool for parents, giving advice and guidance to parents and carers. Very easy to use.
- Safetonet – Anti Bullying Alliance sponsor that give advice and guidance to parents about on safeguarding their children on line
- Childnet – Advice and information on the digital issues facing young people
- Anti Bullying Alliance – Advice and Guidance about the dangers of ‘Banter’
- MIND – Advice, information and support for parents who are worried about the effects of bullying on their child.
- Bullying UK and Kidscape – Information, advice and guidance for parents about bullying