MARK FRIDAY – CHAIR OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mark is a qualified Accountant who works as a Project Director for the EFA, supporting the government’s delivery for capital investment programmes into schools.
Mark joined the Governing Body at Caludon Castle in March 2009 as a community Governor.
Prior to joining the Governing Body, Mark worked for Coventry City Council. One of his main responsibilities was to monitor the PFI contract arrangements to ensure the delivery of an effective facilities management service by the private sector on a day to day basis. Mark worked closely with the school during this period and when leaving the Council was subsequently asked to join the Governing Body and continue supporting the school.
Much of Mark’s spare time is spent as the Chairman and manager of 2 football teams at Ernesford Dynamos Junior football club.
Email the Chair of Board of Directors : firstname.lastname@example.org
c/o Caludon Castle School
- CASTLE PHOENIX ANNUAL REPORT 2015
- VALUE FOR MONEY STATEMENT 2014
- CPT ANNUAL REPORT AND FINAL ACCOUNTS 2018
- CPT ANNUAL REPORT AND FINAL ACCOUNTS 2017
- CPT ANNUAL REPORT AND FINAL ACCOUNTS 2016
- CPT ANNUAL REPORT AND FINAL ACCOUNTS 2015
- CPT ANNUAL REPORT AND FINAL ACCOUNTS 2014
- CPT ANNUAL REPORT AND FINAL ACCOUNTS 2013
- CASTLE PHOENIX TRUST FUNDING AGREEMENT 2018